Friday, July 3, 2009

面对难题时的解决办法

1.Read the books of Job in the bible. When God describe Himself to Job, I realized I forgot how mighty the power of God and the whole world. Sometimes we only focus on things happening in from of us but we must believe difficult times will pass. 2.You are not alone / the worst. In this world, there are people who are going through the same situation as ours, or worse situation. Imagine those people in Africa who are in hunger, imagine more than 450000 people in U.S are jobless, imagine those cancer patients who is fighting to live one more day. When I think of these things, I will feel that I am fortunate people. 3.Think positively. Through my reading recently, I found out that things happen around us is due to our thinking. If we keep on thinking negative things, then negative things will happen. 4.There is always a lesson to learn. Sometimes we don't know why bad things happen to us but I always believe that these experiences will be useful to me or enable me to help other people in the future. 5.Take action. Think of the cause of the problem, and more importantly, the solution. Try your best to change the situation.

No comments: